Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Today Celebrate Everything Coffee

Dear Diary:

Today is National Coffee Day and it's a day close to my heart.  I love a nice cup of coffee, in the morning, to wake my up and at night to put me to sleep.  Several of our main coffee shops are celebrating by offering specials today.  Starbucks offered a thumbs up on Instagram but no free coffee but Dunkin' Donuts is.  Tim Horton's has this to say about Coffee Day.


According to the Huffington Post, Canadians consume about 2.8 cups of coffee a day so I'm waaaay above the average.

Go out and enjoy a nice cup before the day ends.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing everything coffee:
Lipstick: SEVEN Glossy lipstick (peachy coffee) (no longer available)
Hair: Maitreya Aimee (coffee)

Sweater: Bueno Mishi Sweater Striped (coffee)
Pants: monaLISA Vixen pants (coffee)

Pose: tea Let Me Have My Coffee

Location: The Coffee Den Café