Friday, October 16, 2015

I Celebrated National Grouch Day

Dear Diary:


I am NOT a grouchy person!  So when I read that " if you are a grouch, October 15th is your special day", I laughed.  That certainly didn't mean me.  But then my day started.

There was no coffee beans left to make my morning cup; the zipper on my skirt jammed and I had to shimmy out of it and my hair was just out of control.  On the way to work, a man in a truck cut me off in the turning lane and I spilled the coffee I had just picked up at Tim Horton's.  By the time I pulled into the parking lot at work, I realized I had forgotten the top half of my uniform.  I had also forgotten my lunch at home.  I completely forgot about a teleconference that I was supposed to log in to and when I finally remembered, it was on a topic I didn't know anything about.  After work, I was late getting home and suddenly thought that I was supposed to pick up milk at the store.  As I was backing out of the driveway, I noticed the gas gauge was almost on empty which meant that supper would be much later than usual.

Did I turn into a grouch?  You bet I did.  Next year I will circle the 15th on the calendar.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy (pale)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: MC Falsies
Lipstick: Zibska Ingavi lips
Hair: D!va Hair Asami

Tee and jumper: ufo melted suspender dress (carrot) (October Collabor88)
Earrings: ieQED Brisa earrings (gold)