Saturday, March 5, 2016

Looking Pretty, Feeling Beautiful

Dear Diary:

Sometimes when I read the fashion mags from Second Life, I envy the models who have everything put together so perfectly - makeup, hair, co-ordinated outfits and just the right amount of haughtiness.  I sigh...I want to be just like them.  But I'm not.  I'm a jeans and tee type of girl who feels most comfortable shlepping along in her over-washed clothes.

However, while I was out shopping, I saw the ultimate dress that would be just right for me.  I just fell in love withit.  It's by Ison and available at Uber. 



The bodice has a great amount of detail that appears like ruching, a type of design sewn into dresses.  It's wonderful how the creator worked that into the dress.  The dress itself comes in two different styles but I liked the netting covering the bodice the best.  The hard part was deciding on the colour.  I always tend to go to darker colours but some of the pastels were so delicate looking.  I settled on the sea colour.

I truly feel as if I should be appearing on one of those magazine pages in this dress.

Good Night for now

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Eyelids: Slink eyelids (tinted eyeshadow)
Lipstick: Pink Fuel Glossy Pout Lipsticks (baby pink)
Nailpoliah: Zoz Summer 2015 solids
Hair: D!va Hair Jasmine

Dress: Ison ethereal gown (sea) (at Uber until March 23)
Shoes: Reign Carrie pumps (tan) (at FaMESHed until March 27)
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer Serena white pears
Flower: Lode accessory blossoms (single peony) (gift Shiny Shabby until March 10)

Pose: vix (SL Marketplace)