Monday, June 27, 2016

A June Wedding is So Romantic

Dear Diary:

I always wanted to wear a wedding gown in my second world.  Oh yes, I've been partnered but never seem to get around to the actual "ceremony".  It got me thinking that I would like to do a post wearing a wonderfully romantic creation.  After all, June is THE month for tying the knot.

So when I received this beautifully constructed and elegantly assembled '30's wedding gown as a group gift, I wanted to take a picture right away.



Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy (including rose lipstick and brown eyeshadow)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Lashes: MC Falsies
Hair: EMO-tions Lotte (at Hairology until June 30)

Wedding dress: Meli Imako 30's wedding dress (group gift)
Shoes: Gos Boutique Sophia Peeptoe (white)
Bouquet: L&B wedding flowers Bridal Bouquet Calla & Rose (antique)
Earrings and necklace: Finesmith Grace diamonds

Pose: Flash Friendly Poses (no longer available; some on SL Marketplace)