Thursday, June 9, 2016

I'm Off To A Conference

Dear Diary:

I enjoy going to conferences.  I always receive a lot of new information.  So next week I'm off to listen and learn.

The workshops I can pick, cover a wide variety of topics and never bore me.  The guest speakers are very informative and manage to put a new spin on data.  But where I get most of my tips and knowledge is after the sessions, at night, over a lovely dinner.



It seems my colleagues enjoy talking over good food and a nice glass of wine.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eyelashes: MC Falsies
Lipstick: Izzie's Romy (peach)
Nail polish: Mons Spring Collection - Galaxy
Hair: Amacci Hair Alva

Dress: Thalia Heckroth Paola dress (sky)
Earrring: je suis tente (sky)

Name tag: !BF! HELLO my name is.. (no longer available)