Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Just Where Are Those Fish?

Dear Diary:

Last weekend, in my first world, I went fishing with some friends.  I enjoy going out in the boat on a sunny day - not too hot; not too cold - and trying to bring in a fish or two for my supper, or ideally for a shore lunch.  This time, I was unsuccessful but I thought my second world might prove to be more fruitful.   errr...fishful!


Patience is certainly required when trying to land that "big" one.  Even the sea gulls are aware of that.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Hair with hat: Vanity Hair (gift)

Tee: ASO!&Soothe T-shirt (pine) (SaNaRae until June 18)
Jeans: ASO!&Soothe Relaxing jeans (white) (SaNaRae until June 18)
Sandals: Pure Poison fringe flat (white) 
Sunglasses: HAYSURIZA eyewear fox #2

Fishing pole: Primz Fishing pole (SL Marketplace)
Dock: Shutter Field dock with steps with ramp
Sea gulls: Ohmai herring gulls