Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Scoping Out The Vintage Fair Was Fab!

Dear Diary:

Everyone knows I love era clothes so I always make an effort to visit the Vintage Fair when it comes to town.  This year I went ape!

I have a picture of my Grandmother wearing a twirly skirt with lots of crinolines underneath and sporting a beehive, the hair style of choice during the early 60's, along with the blue eyeshadow and pink lipstick.  I found the perfect outfit to copy the look.



I was freaking out when I flew into the Fair.  I just went ape over all the things I could buy.  I had to peel out in the caddy before my scratch was zilch.  This required a pic but it looks like I'm on the make.  Outta sight! 

Don't have a cow if you haven't visited the Vintage Fair yet!  There's a few days left.

btw...the 60 slang words are courtesy of my Grandma.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing from the Vintage Fair:
Hair: Letituier Beck
Dress: Kathleen's Paris dress (cream)
Shoes: Essenz Manila (red)

Others items:
Car (with pose): Image Essentials Classic Caddy