Sunday, August 14, 2016

A Day At The Courts

Dear Diary:

The Olympics are on in full force now and everytime I turned the television on it seemed someone was doing some fantastic athletic venture.  Wow!  That made me feel so guilty!  I've been having a truly relaxing vacation but watching these athletes made me feel like a sloth.  I decided I'd better put down the book; get off of the couch; and start moving.

I used to play tennis regularly a few years back.  I enjoyed getting out in the fresh air and working up a sweat.  I decided I would check out my second world for tennis courts and I found a great one.



The Ma Ohi Beach Resort provides patrons the ability to participate in many different sports.  When I went to the tennis court, a couple was already playing so I had to wait my turn.  Unfortunately I didn't come with a partner so I waited until another single player showed up and we got a good game going.  Unfortunately I lost. (Just like in my real world!)  I need to practice more so I will go back to try it out again.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Insol Sophie
Hair: Oh o_x (no longer available)

Dress: Blueberry Mima (white)
Sneakers: Gos Boutique Low Tops (white)
Visor: KW Ice Cream Guwrap visor (SL Marketplace)

Pose (with raquet and ball): Repose Ace

Location: Ma Ohi Beach Resort