Sunday, August 21, 2016

I Enjoy Having A Pet

Dear Diary:

I love having a pet, especially a dog.  I've always had dogs, growing up as a kid, and right into adulthood.  My last dog died a few years back and I've been missing the companionship so I think it's time to add to my household again.

Usually I've brought home pups or adult dogs from the Humane Society since I hate to think of their fate if they don't go to a home.  They've always proven to be loving, loyal pets.



So when I got this cute lab in a basket, I thought I would look for a dog park to take him to.  Instead I found a wonderful location as a tribute for rescuing dogs.  You must fly out and take a look.  It's a beautiful park setting with a small river, a variety of trees and flowers.  There are numerous signs talking about groups that rescue abused and abandoned animals and then offer them for adoption or fostering.  Not only is it a very picturesque and peaceful place to visit, it was very informative and a nice recognition to groups who look after animals.  

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Insol Sophie
Eye shadow: Veechi Lush Tropical Shadow (aqua)
Mani / Pedi: Zoz Beachy solids
Hair: Mina Odyle (at Tres Chic til September 5)

Dress: fame femme Striped dress Mix Lemon (at Chapter Four til August 24)
Sandals: Maitreya Gold Taupe

Pose (with lab and basket): Q Poses

Location: The Rescue Park