Friday, October 21, 2016

We're The Same...But Different

Dear Diary:

I love shopping!  But more than that, I love a good sale.  When I saw Murray was having a 50% off sale, I called Chloe up and said, "Put your sneakers on.  We're going to do a marathon!"

I had my eye on this coat for a long time.  I tried it on...tried it on again...and then got Chloe to try it on.  We both liked the versatility it provided along with great colour choices.  When I told her about the reduced price, we both just had to buy it.


Chloe is a "dress-up" girly girl so she chose the longer version with matching purse while I chose the short version.  The HUD gives you a choice of showing the buttons (as on Chloe's pockets), and choosing belt metal colours with bling or not.  (Guess who chose the bling??)  The coat also comes in a medium length.  There are a variety of colours from soft tones to brighter selections.  It is a super buy for both of us.

Murray is also offering sales on accessories and hair, at the mainstore and on Marketplace until October 23rd.

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing from Murray
Fontaine Cashmere coat (grey) (long version)
Grace Leather bag (grey)
ALSO
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Insol Ashley
Head: Catwa Tumble
Mani / Pedi: The Wicked Peach Cocktails
Hair: Diva Averil
Necklace and earrings: Maxi Gossamer Beatrice
Shoes: Mutresse Genovia

I am wearing from Murray
Fontaine Cashmere coat (praline) (short version)
ALSO
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Lipstick: Pink Fuel Glossy Pout Lipstick (olive)
Mani / Pedi: DMZ Blizzard
Hair: Tameless Hair Beatrice
Leggings: Maitreya suede brown
Scarf: BoHo HoBo scarf brown stripes (no longer available)
Boots: Gos Boutique Hunter Ankle Boots (hazel leather)
Pose: Kirin