Monday, December 19, 2016

The Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Picture 2016

Dear Diary:

I love buying an "ugly" Christmas sweater but I'm not sure why everyone calls it "ugly".  I guess it's because it's usually loud and colourful, very Christmas branded but I really like wearing one in both my worlds.  It makes me smile. 

Most years, I can convince my friend Sam to buy a sweater with me and then we take a picture for the album.  This year Sam was very busy and said he couldn't commit to wearing a sweater, let alone shopping for one.  So I coerced Chloe into checking out the stores and then posing with me for the traditional Christmas picture.  Fortunately she was right into it and agreed immediately.



She found a great sweater with various Christmas designs and she certainly picked out a seasonally appropriate one.  I invited her over so we could "do" the pose.

This is definitely going into the album for 2016.

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Hair: Milana Mel
Sweater: Hilly Haalan Mimi sweater Xmas edition
Leggings: Tee*fy Soft wool jersey leggings (scarlett)

I'm wearing:
Hair: Cheveux F063
Sweater: Pink Cream Pie Ugly Christmas sweater (wine) (SL Marketplace)
Leggings: Maitreya Leggings (black)

Christmas sign: Balaclava Noel decor

Pose: RIDIC (SL Marketplace)