Tuesday, January 24, 2017

A Winter Walk In The Cold

Dear Diary:

I found a beautiful spot for a cold winter walk.  My winter is so long, I like to get outside as much as I can.  It does make the cold weather more tolerable.




I visited The Retreat the other day and it is a winter wonderland for sure.  At the landing point, you go through gates and follow the path along, passing many interesting buildings.  There is signage along the way to let you know where you are going.  I came to a fork in the path and chose to go right, walking into a bower of trees, shielding the snow from the gravel path.  Following it along, I came to a beautiful little chapel, very welcoming and peaceful.  It was truly an amazing discovery.

If I had chosen to go left, I would have come upon the Galicia Cultural Centre. Inside there is a display of many photographs that are beautifully done.  They are for sale at a reasonable price.  Adjacent to that building, is a night club that displays a super dance floor.  I haven't been back at night to check it out but I'm positive it's a busy place.

This is a area for all to visit and have a remarkable "snowy" experience.

It's strange when blowing on your fingers to warm them up doesn't help.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy
Blush: Izzie's winter blush
Hair (with hat): Truth Snow Kitty

Parka: Aphorism winter parka (blue) (at The Season's Story til January 31)
Leggings: Maitreya leggings (black)
Mittens: Pixel Mode mittens (blue)
Scarf: Mr Poet wide scarf
Boots: fame femme knitted uggs (camo) (at The Crossroads til January 28)

Pose: WetCat 

Location: The Retreat