Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Painting A Few Walls

Dear Diary:

Last week my deco(c)rate box arrived and I was thrilled with the contents.  The March box had a bohemian motif and that seems to be my choice of themes for sure.  There were so many brightly coloured furniture items with great designs.  One of my favourite items was by Merak.  It was a house with some great textures.  I set it up right away along with the furniture that was so appropriate for the place.  Then I called my friend Chloe over to help paint one of the walls.  Of course we couldn't decide on a colour and that put the whole project in limbo.



We started early morning before it got too bright but didn't even get finished by supper.  That was ok.  It was a time to get caught up with all the news and some juicy gossip.

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Hair: Argrace Misao
Top: NYU My Boyfriend's shirt (black)
Tights: Izzie's Nordice leggings (pastels)
Sneakers: Gos Boutique Low Tops (cherry applier)
Pose: Frozen paint brush #5

I'm wearing:
Hair: monso Yoni
Tee: Blueberry Koko half crop top (white)
Jeans: paper arrow co cuffed jeans (paint)
Sneakers: kokoia Vernon (green)
Pose: Frozen paint brush #3

From March deco(c)rate:
Couch: Di'Cor Joseline Loveseat
Cabinet: Cheeky Pea Free Spirit Boho set
House: Merak La Casa Azul