Tuesday, April 11, 2017

A New Look For Me

Dear Diary:

I've succumbed!!  All my friends, neighbours and people I meet in the malls, question me on why I'm still wearing my old head.  OK....OK...OK.  I get it!  Let's get on with what's "in"!!  So I gave in.  I've been checking out the mesh heads for ages but now with bento being so big, I decided to give it a try.  Of course I wanted something that looked like me but friends told me, " Try them.  It might be the new you".  So I demoed them all and finally came up with one I liked.  I'm now wearing LeLutka Chloe.  I look at myself and still think I don't look like me but I'm really trying. I'm adjusting different parts of the head occasionally and feel confident I will like myself when I manage to look like myself.

Chloe, my friend, also converted to a new look.  She bought a mesh head last fall so I got her to come and take a pic with me.  Here we are...or who we are now.



Chloe told me at first she wasn't happy at how she looked but she's persevered and adjusted as she sees fit.  She looks great!! I will do the same.

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Head: Catwa Tumblr
Hair: Diva Averil
Top: Asteria Vanessa (cream)

Makeup from Powder Pack (for Catwa)
Skin: Elysium Mathilde
Eye shadow: SlackGirl Colorama 
Lashes: Bold & Beauty Classic Lash
Lipstick: Amara Beauty
Hair base: Just Magnetized

I'm wearing:
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Hair: Argarce Azami
Top: Asteria Vanessa (brown)

Makeup from Powder Pack (for LeLutka)
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela
Eye shadow: Izzie's Glossy Eyeshado
Lashes: #Adored minxy lashes
Lipstick: Modish Bonnie cosmetics

Pose: Amitie