Sunday, April 2, 2017

Ahhh Yes! Shoe Love!

Dear Diary:

There's no doubt about it!  I love my shoes!  In both lives, my closet is full of shoes - stilettos, sneakers, or sandals - they're all there.

In my second world, there are so many excellent shoe creators so when you can find them all in one place it's a bonus.  Shoetopia is my shopping paradise.



So...out with the old...and in with the new!  I spent my lindens with great joy.  There is a great variety of styles and colours to choose from.  At first the sim was so busy you couldn't get in but the crowd has thinned enough to fly in for a shopping spree. 

See you there!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Izzie's Romy (with pink lipstick)
Eyes: Ikon Sunrise (deep hazel)
Eye shadow: alaskametro Matte Mist (swoon)
Lashes: MC Falsies
Mani / Pedi: Zoz Spring Silver unique
Hair: Tableau Vivant Akira

Dress: erratic Becky (pink) (at Uber til April 23)
Shoes: Ingenue Sigrid heels (rose) (at Shoetopia til April 15)
Earrings and bracelet: Maxi Gossamer Summertime Easy Living

Shoes on floor from Shoetopia:
Astralia Clarity wedges
Tetra Sophia heels
fri Sadie Platforms
Ingenue Sigrid heels

Pose: Image Essentials