Friday, April 28, 2017

I'm Liking The New Me!

Dear Diary:

A few weeks ago, I posted that I finally had a different look.  I wasn't totally accepting of this new me but since then I've grown to "like" her.  I tweaked a little here, a little there and am gradually getting me to look more like me.  Does that make sense??

Well, since I first purchased my head, I got an update with some added features and a few days after that I received a revision to my body, again with more great perks.  So really I'm a brand new me...AGAIN!!


 

Of course I couldn't dress in old clothes when I was so rejuvenated so I did a intensive shopping trip.  There go the $$!!

I was so pleased with it all that it required a selfie.

An added thank you to the vendors, LeLutka and Maitreya, for sending an update of their creations at no cost to the buyer.  That's a very generous gift.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara V4.1
Skin: Amara Beauty Pamela (Powder Pack LeLutka March)
Head (and eyes): LeLutka Chloe 2.7
Hair: no match No Ordinary

Dress: Dead Dollz pois pois (blue) (at Bloom til April 30)
Shoes: Garbaggio Malin pumps (blue) (at Tres Chic til May 5)
Earrings: je suis Voyante plain earclips
Bracelet: Finesmith Silver knot bangles (no longer available)
Ring: Meva Bento Maitreya ring 3 (silver) (at The Epiphany til May 15)

Background: Psuedo white lounge (at The Epiphany til May 15)

Pose: Foxcity selfie (at The Pose Fair til April 29)