Thursday, May 25, 2017

Do You Have Your Towel On? Where Are You?

Dear Diary:

May 25 signifies Towel Day.  Everyone who has read "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" will be celebrating today, in honour of Douglas Adams, the author of the book.

A lot of people will be out IN their towels or at least carrying them.  You'll see them on people going to work; to school or shopping.  Towels will be everywhere!

I like to pick different locations to wear my towel as I did in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. This year, I've chosen to wear my towel to a gorgeous place, featured in the Destination Guide.  I flew out to My Secret Garden.


It's a beautiful sim with lots to look at.  I chose the Art in the Park area and discovered two art canvases that had poses.  I feel as if I'm part of the painting.

To participate in Towel Day, there are certain things you can do:
     - carry a towel 
     - read or re-read any of the books authored by Douglas Adams (I think there might       be a movie adaptation out too)

Check out this helpful website:  www.wikihow.com/Celebrate-Towel-Day
It gives lots of ideas and explains Towel Day.

Finally DON'T PANIC!  No matter what comes your way today, your towel will help you out.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Towel: Pop Shop 2017 Towel Day (SL Marketplace) FREE

Location: My Secret Garden