Wednesday, May 31, 2017

I Like To Grow Things

Dear Diary:

This past weekend was a super duper one here in my first life  (It's always super duper in my second one!) so I decided to get into the garden and get rid of a lot of dead leaves.  After I cleared a lot of my flower beds, I could see the iris and tulips trying to get through to the sun.  This spurred me on to do some planting in my other world.


At the Lost and Found Event, Free Bird is offering an interactive strawberry plant.  I thought this was a great idea.  In my first world, I do go out strawberry picking in the bush but it is hard work and the strawberries are usually small...but very tasty.  One year I did try putting a strawberry plant in a hanging basket but the birds got to the berries before I did.  This plant is more forgiving but it does have to be watered regularly or it will cease growing and start all over again.

So I retreated into the greenhouse to start up my little plant.  It's thriving!  I will keep you up to date on how it's doing.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin: Essences Yanka (pale) (Powder Pack May)
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Mani / Pedi: Shakeup Maitreya nails applier (daisies)
Hair: Entwined Zoe

Romper: fame femme Kira Romper (green) (at Shiny Shabby til Jun 15)

Strawberry plant with pot: Free Bird growing garden (at Lost & Found til Jun 18)

Greenhouse: La Galleria
Watering can: La Galleria
Broom: What Next garden broom
Pot: Babylonia Garden World Terracota pot (FREE)

Pose: Niqotine bend2 (no longer available)