Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Spring Is Out! Summer Is In!

Dear Diary:

I couldn't let this day come and go without celebrating the idea that summer is here.  I say "idea" because today in my first world, the temperature didn't reflect summer weather at all.  This morning when I got up, my outside thermometer measured 9C!  I still needed my slippers and housecoat on to walk around the house and feel warm.

Since I live in a tropical area in my second world, I thought I would go to my beach. Truly the weather HAD to be warmer there.



It was cloudy and the water was cool so it didn't put me in a celebrating mood but at least I wasn't wearing a sweater and jeans.


Hopefully we all will have a great summer season ahead of us.  Those of us that have too many months of snow are looking forward to it.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: amara beauty Amy
Eyes: Ikon Spectral (hazel)
Mani / Pedi: ZOZ Summer solids
Hair: Argrace Hotori

Bikini: Miss Chelsea Mill Bikini (unicorn) (at FaMESHed til Jun 25)

Pose: Gingerfish