Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A Day In Italy

Dear Diary:

I love to travel. Anywhere. Anyhow. Anytime. I picked a great spot for a quick get away - Italy.


It is a terrific place to visit.  There are many touristy spots - benches by the sea; artists' areas; and small shops.  I'm in the main square where I popped into a local pub for a drink.  It was so nice to come from the cool atmosphere of the bar, carry my drink outside so I could sit at a table and people watch.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: amara beauty Sylvia
Lipstick: OHeMO (under construction)
Mani / Pedi: ZOZ Beachy solids
Hair: D!va Mina

Top: Emery Bombay top (tanger)
Pants: Uniwaii Ho.Waii (red flo)
Sandals: Pure Poison Rosalie (green)
Bracelet: Izzie's tropical bracelets
Ring: Absolut Vendetta Juno Bento ring
Sunglasses: Haysuriza Cat Eye

Pose: An Lar Poses

Location: Amandia LaMarche Italy