Monday, August 7, 2017

A Quick Dip In The Pool Cools Me Off

Dear Diary:

I'm still fighting the stifling hot, humid weather we're having.  **givng myself a kick to stop complaining**.  When I feel like this, I retreat into my second world since I know that I can get relief there.



Yes, I did manage to get a reprieve from the blazing sun - a slight breeze and the coolness of the water - but it was short lived.  I think there's a dip in the temperature for next week.  Then I'll be grumbling that there's no sun!

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: Mudskin Hanbyeol
Eyes: Izzie's Natural Storm eyes
Mani / Pedi: ASS nail appliers metal dreams
Hair (with towel): Argrace Mikage

Swimsuit: fame femme Laced swimsuit (yellow) (at Shiny Shabby til Aug 15)

Pose: Luxe Kali (poolside) (at Uber til Aug 23)