Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Will This Heat Never Stop??

Dear Diary:

Here I go again!!  Complaining about the heat!!  And I shouldn't be!!  But I am!!
It was so hot yesterday, I had to sit inside to be cool.

One place I know I can cool off is my second world.  You can definitely pick your climate there.  I called up my BFF and said, "Let's head to the beach".  Chloe was all for it so off we went.


We found a quiet spot since neither of us is too accomplished on a surf board.  Of course we were looking for that perfect wave - as if either of us Northerners knew what to look for.  But it got us into the water to cool off and to have some girl chat.

There is something about sharing the sand and sun on a good beach.

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: Catwa Tumble
Skin: Elysium (now OHeMO) Mathilde (under construction)
Eyes: Ikon Promise (evening)
Hair: Argrace Chizuru
Bikini: Baiastice Strass (lilac)

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Skin: amara beauty Sylvia
Eyes: Mudskin Signature LeLutka eye collection (Powder Pack July)
Hair: monso My Hair Suzy (at Collabor88 til Aug 6)
Swimsuit: CoCo cutout swimsuit (floral)

Beach scene: Come Soon Poses