Tuesday, October 3, 2017

A Tribute To My BFF

Dear Diary:

I have made a lot of friends since coming into this world.  I know people in other countries and other parts of Canada.  Some of these people have become close to me and I value their friendship.  But there is one person that is and will always be my best friend - Chloe.


Chloe is also my best friend in my first world.  She came into Second Life before I did and then convinced me what a great place it was and that I should join her inworld.  I did and have never regretted it.  So this is my post for my BFF in both worlds - a person I can count on; lean on; and dump on.  

Here's to you Chloe.

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Hair: Analog Dog Ava
Dress: Petite Mort Roses Madison Dress (blk/plum)
Earrings: Mandala Tukemono (gold)

I'm wearing:
Hair: no match no expression
Sweater: Tres Blah Passport sweater (grey)
Skirt: Tres Blah Skater skirt (vintage plaid)
Earrings: Mood fumo (no longer available)

Pose with sign: Belle poses friends