Wednesday, October 18, 2017

#SecondLifeChallenge - My Zodiac Sign - A Lot Of Bull!

Dear Diary:

Berry posted a great Challenge on Monday concerning thoughts on Zodiac signs.  I think that's a lot of fun and this one is in particular. 



     1. What is your sign?
Oh I'm definitely a Taurus!!  In many ways!!  But by virtue of being born in May.

     2. Do you believe in Astrology and read your horoscope often?
I don't think I believe in Astrology.  I never seek my horoscope out but if I pick up the paper and it's at the horoscope page, I'll read it.

     3.  What are some of the traits of your zodiac sign and do you feel they reflect who  you are?
I used Berry's suggested website for Taurus good (and not so good) traits here:

            Strengths: Reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable
Without sounding too egotistical, I think this describes me very well.  I'm pretty laid back and not too many things get me irritated.  I'm extremely loyal to my friends and family.  I think I have a lot of common sense so I can offer solutions to a problem.

             Weaknesses: Stubborn, possessive, uncompromising
Oh Yeah! Here we go.  I admit to it all!  I'm very stubborn and if I feel I'm right, I will argue my point to the Nth degree.  I hardly ever back down.  I'm opinionated for sure.
I can be impatient at times, especially when others can't make up their minds.  It shouldn't be a marathon to make a decision.  My possessiveness is evident with my partners, no matter what world I'm in.  I can share friends.

               Taurus likes: Gardening, cooking, music, romance, high quality clothes, working with hands.
I think only a few of these would fit me.  I do have gardens but only with perennials since I don't look after veggies or annuals very well.  I love to cook! I do play the piano.  And who doesn't like a little romance in their life? I do love high quality anything.  I'm a hedonist at heart.  Working with hands??  Not me!  Can't knit, crochet, or any of those talented to-do things.

                 Taurus dislikes: Sudden changes, complications, insecurity of any kind, synthetic fabrics
I don't mind sudden changes.  Sometimes they work out better than the planned things.  Life can be complicated so I tend to take it as it comes.  I do like to feel secure in my life, whether it be in relationships or in a place I've never been before.  I wear synthetic fabric so that doesn't bother me.

Here are the results of the BuzzFeed Quiz:


Can We Accurately Guess Your Zodiac Sign Based On How you Describe Yourself?

You got: Air sign
Gemini, Aquarius, Libra

Let me check my birth certificate again!

Taureans best colours are associated with the Earth sign - browns, yellows, greens (my favourite colour).  One of the tips from a website said, "Wear pink every Friday".
I hate pink!

This was so much fun.

P.S. A few years back I did another post on the Taurus sign.  You'll find it here.

Good Night for now.

I'm wearing:
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Chloe
Makeup: Amara Beauty Sylvia
Eyes: Mudskin Signature LeLutka eye collection
Lashes: OHeMO (under construction)
Hair: no match Yes

Tee: PZC Zodiac series T-shirt (Taurus) (SL Marketplace)
Jeans: Maitreya Zipper Skinny jeans (dirty)
Shoes: Gos Boutique Karrueche Sandals (black)
Earrings: Caroline's Large hoop (gold) (no longer available)
Ring: Ysoral Luxe Ring (gold)
Horns: LouLou & Co (v3)

Symbol: Mesh Zodiac (Taurus) (SL Marketplace)

Pose: !bang Taurus (SL Marketplace)