Saturday, January 13, 2018

A Crisp Winter Walk

Dear Diary:

It's been very cold in my part of the world.  A lot of days at -28C...a few at -35C...and one with the wind reached -42C.  It's been hard to appreciate the outdoors when the wind is whipping through your jacket making it feel like you're naked inside a cold blanket.

The other day we got a break.  The temperature actually went above 0C so that called for a trip outside.  I called Chloe and we decided to head out for a pleasant walk, in winter weather.  We landed just at dusk.



A quick walk in winter is exhilarating.  It makes your cheeks rosy, your lungs full of fresh air and your whole being feels made over.  As long you're dressed properly, with lots of layers underneath a warm jacket, it is a wonderful way to get exercise.

Well, that was one day that I truly enjoyed.  What's the forecast?  More cold air headed my way.  I'd better get my walks in now.

Good Night for now.

Chloe is wearing:
Hat with hair: Mina Nell
Jacket: Gawk Yellow Plaid Hooded jacket
Pants: Maitreya Leather Skinny pants (brown)
Gloves: Izzie's Fuzzy gloves
Boots: Gos Boutique Snowboots (gold)

I'm wearing:
Hat with hair: Mina Liss
Jacket: Meli Imako Ladies Padded Coat
Tights: Izzie's Nordic Leggings
Gloves: Izzie's Knit Gloves
Boots: Gos Boutique Snowboots (white)

Poses for both: Gingerfish

Location: Cece's Secret